YOUR DAY IN THE PARK
Whether you are planning a wedding or another big event,
you want a picture-perfect location.
~Look no further!
The beauty of Marconi State Historic Park and Tomales Bay cannot be improved upon—we are here to make it available to you!
“What began as an outdoor photo studio turned into a beautiful event center for weddings and receptions.”
Marconi State Historic Park offers the iconic backdrop for any event looking to awe and inspire guests and create memories that last a lifetime. We host weddings and other important celebrations--from reunions to fundraisers--of up to 150 people.
Celebrate the Wedding you and your guests will love:
- Marconi State Historic Park offers one of the finest Wedding locations in the Bay Area. Framed by stately trees this 62-acre hillside park provides picturesque backdrops, on-site accommodations, gourmet menus, and uncompromising service.
- One of Northern California’s most romantic locations, Marconi marries idyllic views in a pristine natural setting. A beautiful event center for weddings and receptions--Vows at the Overlook, McCargo Hall, the Amphitheatre, or Buck Hall……Drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the Pond or Buck Hall, and dinner and dancing in the Celebration Tent at the Meadow.
- Flexible indoor/outdoor event space includes both historic McCargo and Buck Halls, a Meadow overlooking Tomales Bay and many other beautiful spots for special moments—too many to count! Savor the feeling of having this pristine, charming park all to yourself.
- We would love to welcome you and your guests for the special day! Marconi can host: a two-hour photography session, a single day event, or be an inclusive venue for the whole weekend from rehearsal dinner and overnight lodging to the main event.
- 62-acres of gently sloping hillside, parklands, and unparalleled views
- 3,000 Sq. Ft of event spaces
- 40 guestrooms - capacity of 102 persons
- Daily coffee service from 7 am – 10 am in the Lounge
- Locally sourced, natural and organic gourmet menu offerings
- Special amenities available on request (sumptuous welcome baskets, floral décor, traveling Hog Island Oyster Bar, local wine tastings, private masseur, and yoga)
- Bicycles and kayaks available upon request
Our location can book out early, call for available dates, and schedule a tour of the property soon.