Marconi Meeting, Conference & Event Facilities
40 x 37; 1,480 Square Feet, Capacity 106
Built in 1913-14 to house the boiler, transformers, storage batteries and workshop for the transpacific wireless station, Buck Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Buck Hall has been completely renovated into Marconi’s largest meeting space. It has a versatile, airy main room with high ceilings and many large windows with views of Tomales Bay on one side and the woods on the other. Buck Hall features comfortable leather chairs, tiled lobby, sitting area, and two large spacious patios.