22 x 28 and 13 x 13; 785 Square Feet, Capacity 40
McCargo Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is one of two cottages built by the American Marconi Company in 1913-14 to house its Chief and Assistant Engineer.
It has been renovated to become our most beautiful meeting space. The Mediterranean stylistic elements of the building include the extensive use of tile and an arcade veranda which offers a spectacular view of Tomales Bay, the historic Marconi Hotel, and the cascading waterfall, pond, and garden area.
McCargo’s cozy pre-function room is elegantly furnished and includes a gas fireplace. Its L-shaped main room meets the needs of our smaller groups wanting a more intimate meeting space with comfortable leather chairs and lightweight tables.